bis bald ihr Lieben!
Bis Bald Leon.... und ich hab dir wieder nicht geschriebn, oh gott ich vermiss dich so es tut schon weh, wie gerne hätte ich dich noch einmal gesehn ...ich vermisse dich schrecklich bis bald irgendwann in der Zukunft ♥
♥♥♥♥
wuhuu..Flying free...♥
Can you see ..the Problems seems far far away..only for the short time you're sitting there in the airplane ..and thats a way too short you know..
How would that end, if YOU would come with me...mabe we could write our story togehther to one.
♥Leon♥, then your story would also be mine.
That would be a dream I'm never allowed to make it real,I think...
And I really,really,really want to know your opinion,but im afraid.
See you♥
In Love, from the person you smile at and don't know,that I'm thinking about,what it would be like kissing your wonderful smiling lips.



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen